Monday, April 28, 2008

12 More Day and Counting!!!

Randy and I leave for our trip to Europe on May 10th. I am getting really excited about the trip, however, I am a little nervous about the DINERO, if you know what I mean. Randy's sister and family live there right now so this could be our only chance to go. We have a lot planned. We will definitely be busy, but I am so excited to see the Miller family and see a lot of different places. Jake, our brother-in-law, suggested going on two small trips during the two weeks we are there. He told us about some really good plane tickets, so I got on and bought tickets to Dublin Ireland and Pisa Italy (Leaning Tower of Pisa). So the first week we will be flying to Dublin and the next week we will fly to Pisa! We will be staying for three days in each place. The best thing about it all was both plane tickets from Brussels to Dublin and Pisa cost only $300 total. We got a heck of a deal! We will also be spending the weekend in Normady with the Miller family. We will possibly go to Amsterdam and somewhere in Germany, and of course we will go to Paris and see all the sights in Brussels! I am so excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em, you guys are going to have so much fun! Europe is so beautiful and its a chance of a life time! I spent lots of Dinero, while I was there! Take tonz of pictures! Have so so so much fun!

Ashlie said...

Wow, how exciting! I'll be waiting for pictures!

Shari Davis said...

You guys have to take LOTS AND LOTS of pictures!!! How fun!!!

Ashlie said...

I just realized I never answered your question. I use a Nikon 8700 but am looking to get a Canon D40. The series of pictures with the "chalk" picture was taken with a borrowed D40. All the rest of my posts are with my 8700. :) Have a loverly time in England!

Anonymous said...

HOw was your first day on the new job??

Anonymous said...

I am extremely jealous!!! Have some much fun on the trip of a lifetime.