Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New JOB!

I am so excited about my new job! I will be working at West Texas A&M in the financial aid department. I have been trying to get a job at the college for a very long time and I FINALLY got one! I will be starting on May 5. One good thing about this new job is that Randy and I will be able to car pool up there together, which will save us money in the long run. Also I get 12 paid vactions day a year, plus my medical insurance is free! Can you believe it?! Plus, unlike Anderson's one day for Christmas and Thanksgiving, I get one week for Christmas, a couple of day for Thanksgiving and all the other holidays (for the most part). This will also give me the opportunity to work more on my Medical Transcription class. Well , wish me luck!

6 comments:

Mikala said...

This is great news! I'm so happy to hear this! This does sound like a great job for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey chica, Congratulations! Mom told me yesterday. The "vexation of the spirit" lady is leaving my place of employment and going back to Ft. Worth. YEAH!! Now maybe I can stop taking benzodiazapines.

Ashlie said...

Way to go Emily!

Shari Davis said...

That's awesome Em!!! Hooray!! I knew you had been looking for a new job, but I hadn't heard what had come of it. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! You have to like what you do!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love new jobs! I will be starting mine on the 5th too! Good Luck!