Monday, May 12, 2008

We're Here

We are here in Brussuels! I can't believe it. We got into London at about 7:30am (which is about 2am in Texas, I think) Well, we stayed up the rest of the day to avoid jetlag. Well I just woke and I feel like I have been hit by a train!!!! Oh well. We are going to Bruge today. I am not real sure what we will get to seethere but I know that it is a touristy place, so I will let you know! I am sure it will be beautiful! Yesterday we went to a park called.......I will have to have Jake spell it for me....it is something in French. It was so pretty! We then just drove around Brussels to get a taste of what every thing looks like. Jake's office is on the 24th floor (top floor), so we went up there and looked at the entire city from the top! I know I have said this a lot but it was so Beautiful and green. I will post some pictures later.
To be continued.......

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

I'm living vicariously through you so I'll be waiting!

Erin Lemons said...

Emily--it sounds great! I am excited to hear more--you guys have a great trip.
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Europe! Keep us posted!