I am dedicating this post to my very good friend Shari. Her birthday was on Monday, Oct 27th and she turned 27. So that means this was her "Golden" birthday; and guess who missed in by two days (I was sure it was the 29th). Shari, sorry I'm so lame. I am listing "27" things/memories/attributes I love about you.
1. Yellow Submarine!!!
2. How she hates cook time being left on the microwave.
3. How she eats her tomato soup.
4. Always willing to listen.
5. Our trips to SLC
6. Her hair!
7. She is hilarious.
8. She was my favorite roommate ever.
9. Cheapo-Beepo.
10. Flour fight.
11. Cokeville trips.
12. Halloween dance her freshman year.
13. Classical Piano class.....not what you might think.
14. Bachelorette/Birthday party and Texas Road House.
15. Ward Prayer.....Yellow Submarine
16. The summer she lived in Texas with me.
17. Amazing piano player.
18. Awesome mother.
19. Lord of the Rings II in Idaho Falls
20. Practical jokes on FHE bros.
21. Your sophomore year was AWESOME! (need I say more)
22. Your wedding day was beautiful.
23. When Ben proposed.
24. Trying to surprise you in Georgia.
25. You at my wedding! (That meant so much)
26. Your strong spirit and example
27. My Best Friend
Shari, I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday! Miss you tons!
3 comments:
Oh Em!!!!! You're so sweet!!!! I love you and miss you so much!! I wish we lived closer!!!!!! You will always be a big part of my life!!!!!
Oh and all the fun memories!
Em, this was awesome. It was great to read this knowing Shari too. You are both great!
Post a Comment