Randy and I decided to take the dogs out to the Canadian River on Monday for our "FHE". They love the water and since it has been raining we knew we would have some water running. To explain, this river is more like a dried up river bed except when it rains. So we get the dogs in the back of the pickup, go pickup my Mom and Dad, and drive the 20 miles to the "river". I am a nervous wreck the entire time because Belle (the yellow lab) thinks it is fun to put her front paws on the side of the pickup bed and one back paw on the wheel well. How safe can that really be? Well we get there and George (the not-so-bright one) decided he can't wait any longer and jumps out of the pickup bed. OH MY GOSH! We get the other dogs out and the sprint to the water and jump in. They loved it and so did we. I got some great shots.
Jumping Back In!
1 year ago
1 comments:
I love the pictures, you did a great job, you really captured the sunset. The puppies are really enjoying themselves---lucky little doggies!
Post a Comment