Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Alive!

For those who probably think I am dead.....I'm not! I have been extremely busy. I am beginning to think that I have spread myself a bit too thin. Randy and I have traveled a ton this summer and I thought now that school started we would be able to slow down. Well, so far that has not been the case. I just returned from Utah on Monday (my nephew was baptised) and we might be going to Las Vegas in early November. So besides traveling the world I have managed to work 40 hours a week, continue my schooling, spend too much money, do several photo sessions and a wedding, cook, clean, my church calling, grow a yard full of grass, gain some weight, and caught up on all the "House" episodes I have recorded. So if that is not enough I have been trying to workout in the mornings before work so that I can loose all the weight I gained because I was too busy to eat healthy. Below are some engagement pics I took for a good friend of mine. The wedding is another story to tell........later! Enjoy!


8 comments:

Ashlie said...

Great job Em. I didn't know you were into photography. Cool. If you go to Vegas and we're on the way feel free to stay here or stop by and say hi. That would be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!. . . I want to take cute pictures. . . . I think i will have to just buy that camera!

Jami said...

cute pics Em. I'm still wondering when life will slow down for us.

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Hey, Em. It's been awhile. Sounds like we all have busy lives. Great pictures!

Eliza said...

Emily I had no idea you were a photographer. You did a great job!! Sounds like you're a busy woman.

Anonymous said...

Well last week I got my mom's cold, I didn't get to work out everyday! But I have kept up the 3 times a week! I put it at the bottom of my blog! Where did you get your workout calander??

Anonymous said...

I can see where you have the calander, but it just shows a screen to sign in not an actual canander!

Damon and Jodie said...

Great pics Em! I wish that you were here to take our family pictures and some of Emma when she is born! We are missing Amarillo and all you guys up there!