Sunday, July 27, 2008

More toys and trips....

There are two things that Randy and I are very good at.

1. Spending money!
2. Spending money!

A couple of weeks ago we took a trip to San Antonio to pick up a "new" addition to our car collection. I call it a collection because we have more cars than we have people, at least for now. We are trying to sell our Camero and we purchased a 1949 Ford. It may look rough but if you look a little closer you will notice that it is pretty straight and practically rust free....on the outside anyway, which is pretty amazing for a 59 year old car. We have a vision......and maybe someday we will be able to share the finished project. Enjoy the pictures above.

We also got to surprise Jami, David and Joseph while we were down south. They are living in Houston this summer for David's internship. San Antonio is such a short distance from Houston so we made it a long weekend and surprised them Friday night. It was great to see their little family! I sure do miss them. I don't have pictures of our visit because my digital camera is still in the shop.

2 comments:

Mikala said...

Congratulations on the new car! It will be fun to have such a piece of history. Hey, I think I got my blog up and running, come check it out!

Mikala said...

What have you guys been up to lately? I keep logging on to see and there is no new news! I have your pictures that were on my cell phone. I need to get those to you.