Posted by
Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups
at
12:03 PM
This is our favorite "chocolate" dog, George. He is our loyal dog. It doesn't matter what we are doing he is at our side. I just recently got a new camera lens and we were just testing it out. This is my new favorite picture of George.
I love the photo's you are taking... what kind of camera do you have? Nikon it sounds like? I have the D40, and am anxious for the day I can afford some different lenses and a better flash. :D I love it though, and it does good for the things I use it for most. kids.
6 comments:
Cool! What lens did you get?
Nikon 50mm F1.8 I really love it! Since it is not a "digital" lens it acts more like a 75mm on my camera, but it does what I want.
I also got a Sigma 105mm F2.8 DG which works great on portaits and "macro" shots.
I love the photo's you are taking... what kind of camera do you have? Nikon it sounds like? I have the D40, and am anxious for the day I can afford some different lenses and a better flash. :D I love it though, and it does good for the things I use it for most. kids.
oh... George is cute too. :) My kids have been bugging me to get a Dog again. I keep telling them that we'll get one one day.
I have a Nikon D70. I have had it for about 5 years.....I think. I have always been happy with it.
Emily that picture is so cute!! We really need to talk. We need a new family picture of the whole gang... hint hint... :)
Post a Comment