Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Palo Duro Canyon


A couple of weeks ago Randy and I took Mom, Dad and all 3 dogs to Palo Duro Canyon. It is always a nice treat for the dogs and us. While the dogs ran around for about an 1 hour Dad took some beautiful pictures and we laughed at the dogs are they ran around and swam in the creek. I was such a beautiful day. I wish we lived closer to the canyon so that we might be able to go at least once a week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Palo Duro Canyon..Its an amazing place. Thanks for the pictures!

Shari Davis said...

you're dogs look so happy!!!! Cute cute!!! Miss ya!

Ashlie said...

Is that the canyon we went to when we were out there visiting? Y'all are so cute. We might be taking a vacation to Texas in the next few months to year. We'll have to go out to dinner or something if we're in the hood.

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun! Miss the warm weather, and actually being able to go and do something! I got warm this week, 56 woohoo!! You know Utah weather. . . its now raining and freezing again. . . I hope its not still snowing in June!

Paula said...

Nice pictures, I bet the dogs had a blast.