This past weekend Randy and I drove to San Antonio to watch one of our favorite TV shows, PINKS ALL OUT. For those you are not familiar with PINKS or PINKS ALL OUT it is a drag racing show. PINKS ALL OUT brings about 400 cars to one track where they race their cars. The PINKS cast picks 16 cars that will give their audience the best show. The 8 cars that win the first race gets $1000 and has the opportunity to place bets on their next race. Whoever wins gets their $1000 plus what bet was placed. Whoever wins the entire race gets $10,000 plus whatever money they won throughout the racing.I had so much fun! We were there for two day and I did not get bored for one minute. On Saturday we were there for almost 12 hours and it was exciting the entire time. There was a camera crew there taping most of the day so if you want to watch Randy and I might be on TV. We bought tickets early so we got really good seats. Anyway, click on the link below to enjoy the pictures. I keep telling Randy he is going to have to get me a drag car someday.
PINKS ALL OUT
4 comments:
Wow... looks like a lot of fun! What station to you watch this show on? I'm sure we'd enjoy it. :) Miss ya.
Jenni
I didn't know you had such a wild side Em. It won't be long before we'll be seeing some pictures posted of you with your hair flying on a Road Hog! Party on!
It is on the Speed channel. And I will be sure to post the pics of me on the hog! LOL!
Looks like fun. I wish you guys had had time to come by to visit. Maybe next time, eh.
Post a Comment