Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tag I'm It!

What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was Junior in high school. I was very active in athletics as the "manager" for basketball, track, and cross country. I finally figure out who I was and loving every minute of the adventure. I have to say that high school was one on the best experiences I have had only because there were people who truly believed in me and my potential. They gave me opportunities that other's might not have and I will be eternally grateful.

5 things on my to do list today

1. Attend church meetings
2. Have lunch with family
3. Check/update my blog
4. Study
5. Love on my pups

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Milk
2. Milk
3. Milk
4. Milk
5. Chocolate Milk

I love milk......expensive snack.

3 bad habits

1. Not relaxing....gets on Randy's nerves. He say I make him nervous.
2. Picking at my lips. If I am not careful I will make myself bleed. Gross!
3. Making noise...if it is quite I have to make so sort of noise, especially if I am concentrating on something. Like clicking my pen, whistling, tapping my nails on the desk. Just ask Shari, it always bugged her.

If I were suddenly a billionaire

I would get out of debt. I would buy a house with a huge backyard and someone to mow and pick up all the dog poop in my big backyard. I would invest most of the money so that I would never run out. I would help my family with what ever they needed. I would travel the world!
I would never work again.......maybe.

5 places I have lived

1. Hereford, TX
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Kaysville, UT
4. Amarillo, TX
5. Future, hopefully-Pocatello, ID

5 jobs I have had

1. Cleaning lady
2. File clerk
3. Sold Cutco Cutlery
4. ER Patient Rep
5. HR Assistant

5 things people don't know about me.

1. I have a fear of water as well, but really only if someone is going to throw me into it against my will.
2. I want to open a rock climbing gym.
3. I want to open a No Kill Animal Shelter.
4. I want to learn how to fly a helicopter.
5. I want to get my license to conceal.

I have tagged Jenni, Shari, Sarah, and Eliza.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I giggled when I read you want a license to conceal. I will accept your tag but probably not tonight... tired

Shari Davis said...

Hey em! You're so funny! Aw how I miss you!! (and you're clicking or whatever you have to do to make it so there is no silence!!!! :)

Jenni said...

I missed your bday. I hope you had a good one! I'm ready for you to move to Pocatello- then there will be a chance I'll get to see you sometime!

Josh wants to get his license to conceal too. Lately it's seeming like a better and better idea. :)