Sunday, February 1, 2009

Before my sister disowns me.......

I admitted the other day to my sister, Jami, that I had not been good at keeping up my blog lately and she responded......"You were never good at keeping up!" Well she's right! I can't promise that I will get any better but I bet I can promise that once you have given up on me, I will once again surprise you with a new post. Jami was here last week and I got the awesome opportunity to do something I love! Take some fun pictures. The best part was they were of my handsome nephews and beautiful nieces! Please enjoy! These are just a few of my favorites, unedited!

The Lovett Kidos!


Peyton Monroe Lovett aka
The Sweetheart



Lincoln Todd Lovett aka
The Goof Ball




Eden Jane Lovett aka
The Serious Girl




Sisters!
Sydni Jo Lovett aka
The Cheeser and Handful!



David Joseph Hansen aka
The Heart breaker and Stinker




6 comments:

Ashlie said...

Awesome job Emily! These are great.

Shari Davis said...

Oh so cute!!!!! They are all so yummy!!! Great job. Em!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE them! matt and i are going to have to bug you next time we want pictures taken of us!

Anonymous said...

They look really good! Lol i know you really do love photoshop. . . ha ha!

Jami said...

hey, it was so fun helping you work with the kiddos. It's a lot of work trying to get them posed and to smile. I was so tired and a little grumpy at the end of it all but it was worth it. They turned out awesome. I don't think they need much editing. Thanks again. I should have you put you sig on the ones I print out of Joseph. Hehe!

Jami said...

Oh yeah, I'm a hypocrite.....how long has it been since I've posted. :)