Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Picture Diary

Tervuren Park with the African Museum in that background

Pretty Picture of park

The location of where the Church was dedicated in Belgium

Bell tower in Brugge.

City center of Brugge

My favorite part of Brugge. The backyard of the Brugge residents

The old church with the relic, there were very many interested people

Pretty building in Brugge

The yummy waffles.....just ask Marygrace

Our shopping adventure.......exciting, I know

St Peter's Catherdral

City Hall and tourist center

This was a beautiful building.....it was amazing

Kessel Lo Park.....this was one of my favorite places

Vaughn and I had a lot of fun!!!!

Here we are again.....

I should have been a acrobat!

Randy being silly.....

This is me.....going really fast!!! This slide was huge. I have never seen anything like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved your pictures!! what a great opportunity.

Shari Davis said...

That looks so fun!!! I love that long slide! I think I would be really scared to go down it! That's crazy!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! And the short hair!!