This year we had our annual family reunion at Bear Lake. It was wonderful! I enjoyed seeing all of my siblings and nieces and nephews. We boated the entire time, which is a treat for us Texans from the High Plains because we have NO water (well, that I consider enjoyable or safe to be in). I tried to wake board and failed. The water was so cold it knocked the breath out of me the second I jumped in. Needless to say.....it freaked me out and needed back in that boat in a bad way (it did not help that I have a slight fear of water anyway). I already miss everyone and can't wait till next year. The sad part about the whole trip was I lost all my pictures of Bear Lake. I know I took some, but they are not on my camera. I hope that some of my sisters that took pictures will be able to share.
5 comments:
It was so fun! I want to have another one next week! Hope the trip home was great!
Bear Lake is such a treat. I know the water is cold, but you get used to it. Andy was enjoying it. I need to post our pictures from my family reunion in Bear Lake which was 1 week after yours! Wish we could have seen you guys.
You guys are traveling all over the place! Awe, Bear Lake. How I miss thee dear sweet countryside.
I really wanted to see you while you were so close, but I went to Washington! Sounds like you had a great time though! You know I love ya!
I have pictures of some stuff.
Post a Comment