What can I say...there is not enough time in the day! It seems like I start a project every other day and never really finish it. It justify not posting any new pictures I have list what projects Randy and I have started. I planted grass and guess what....It is actually growing!!! I could not believe my eyes. I planted it on a Tuesday night after work and then the next Tuesday I woke up and there was grass. I was so excited I woke up Randy and told him "we have grass!" I then proceeded to call mom and dad and tell them my exciting news. Needless to say I wake up in the morning and water, I come home for lunch and water, I come home after work and water and before bed I water. It will all be worth it!!! Randy and I also started building some massive book shelves in our dining area. We have 75% of them done. I will post pictures we they are complete, cause they are just beautiful. Randy does good work. I am still trying to complete my transcription course, work 9-10 hour days, have primary meeting weekly, take care of our dogs (who seem to go to the vet on a regular basis), and try to keep house. Randy tells me that I need to not working so hard because it makes him feel nervous. I just laugh and say well I have got things to do. I don't know that I can just sit around and do nothing for more than an hour. Like I said there are not enough hours in a day! I will get new pictures posted so I promise. Hope all is well with everyone!!
1 comments:
Yea! Another post. I check every week. I love hearing what you guys are up to. Hey my question is where do you get all your energy and motivation. You go girl. I guess I missed that gene. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment