This is the first fish I have every caught by myself. During the family reunion Brady, Randy, and I decided we would drive up to Eleven Mile Canyon and try a little fishing. Randy decided to let me have a try while Brady was trying to fish his fishing pole out of the river. It was hilarious! Randy had to hold Brady by his feet while Brady reached out to grab his fishing pole that flew off the reel when he was casting. I guess you had to be there to get the hole picture. Anyway, I was watching them and all of the sudden I felt something pulling on my pole and to my surprise it was a fish rather than a stick and some sea weed. Brady got so excited, probably more so than me, and help me bring the fish in. We had a fun time. Since then Randy and I have taken up the hobby of fly fishing. Too bad we don't live closer to some water. We practice casting alot in our front yard, but it is not the same as if you were on the water.
Jumping Back In!
1 year ago
5 comments:
Aaaahhh! How fun, I wish I could have been there.
Emily! Yay, I'm glad you made a blog, because I'm better at commenting than I am at emailing. ;) Congrats on the fish! I've only ever caught a fish at a fish farm up in Ogden- I was pretty proud of even that.
My parents took my older two kids up to the same fish farm a couple weeks ago, and my daughter was catching them left and right. Maybe she has some talent- or perhaps she's learned from our Wii game. Oh yeah, it could be that it was just a fish farm. ;)
Oh yeah... our blog is www.joshandjennin.blogspot.com. :)
Hey Em! I love that you've started a blog! Yea!!!!! Miss you lots and lots!!!!!!
Hey Lady! You need to put more pictures on your blog. I need to call you. Haven't talked to you in a while. How are you?
Post a Comment