Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help!

Hello everyone! It's been a super long time since I've blogged about anything and I am sorry. I am going to make one more go at this and hope that it will stick. I will do my best to updated everyone on what has happened the last 8 months and post some pictures as well.

However, when I changed my template I lost all of my fellow bloggers. If you don't mind me viewing your blog, please list your blog address in the comments.

5 comments:

The Funderburks said...

View away! www.funderburks.blogspot.com Nicole & Andy!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Please look and read and listen and watch. :)

tomandjenloveland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://sarahsthoughtsfortoday.blogspot.com/

Jami said...

you should know mine girly davidandjami@blogspot.com
cute background, by the way.

Mikala said...

jakeandmikala.blogspot.com

It was great to read your update. Sounds fun! I have lost my list of favorites, where I was keeping all my friend's blogs before I could add them to my blog list. I was so mad. I did alot of searching finding all those!